How to Enroll

How do I know which school my child should be attending?

Student attendance zones are set by the district and can be found here. All elementary and middle schools feed into the two high school campuses, Central High School or Lake View High School.


In order to enroll in an SAISD school, all students who are new to San Angelo ISD must complete a New Student Registration form.

Students who must complete the New Student Registration form include:

  • New Pre-k or kindergarten students
  • Students who are new to San Angelo
  • Students of any age/grade who will be attending a San Angelo ISD school for the first time 

New Student Registration forms can be accessed at the links below.

New Student Registration Form - English
Forma de registro para nuevos estudiantes - Español

Enrollment can be completed from any web browser or smart phone. Upon first accessing the online registration site, parents will be asked to create an account.

Please have the documents listed below available during the registration process. Parents can digitally upload required documents in PDF, JPEG, and other standard file formats. 


You are considered a "Returning Student" if you completed the last school year at  a San Angelo ISD school.  At the beginning of each school year, parents of returning students  should complete the Online Returning Student Enrollment form in order to confirm/update required information (i. e., address, contact information, etc.)

Returning Student Registration forms can be accessed at the links below:

Online Returning Student Registration - English
Online Returning Student Registration - Spanish

A unique access code will be needed for each student to complete the Returning Student Registration. Please contact your child's campus for more information.

Please see below for a list of required documents for returning students.

What documents do I need to register my child?

Students who are new to the district will need the following documents:

  1. Proof of residence (utility bill or lease agreement)
  2. Social Security Card
  3. Birth Certificate
  4. Immunization record
  5. Withdrawal paperwork from previous school

Students who are returning from the previous school year will need the following documents:

  1. Proof of residence (utility bill or lease agreement)
  2. Immunization record

Who do I contact if my child is receiving services through Special Education, 504 or English as a Second Language programs and are new to the district?

Contact campus counselors and share any documentation from the previous school so that your child’s services will continue.

What school supplies will my child need for school?

SAISD provides school supply lists for students based on grade level. If you need help with school supplies please contact the campus social worker, at-risk coordinator or counselor.